Can camping tents be washed
- Gather equipment/supplies: You’ll need water, soap, tent/gear cleaner, a cloth/sponge and a tub.
- Brush it off and shake it out: Get rid of sand or dried-on dirt; you can also carefully sweep or vacuum inside while it's set up.
- Spot clean first, then immerse: First you’ll spot clean dirty areas, then soak the tent in sudsy water. For tackling really dirty jobs, follow our deep-cleaning tips.
- Rinse and dry: Be sure to rinse your tent thoroughly and dry it completely before storing it.
- Recommend some easy-to-use Camping Tents, click to buy if you like.
Leave a comment